by Mikko Tamura
The elections are political events conducted every 6 years wherein all legal aged individual would cast their votes to choose the presidency. It is a display of power struggle between candidates in which who garners the largest number of votes win. With such strong implications for the future of a country, different research and studies are applied in order for us to understand the mechanism which would further showcase the individual’s right to suffrage.
- Maps for the Blind
- The Internet’s Black Holes
- Wikipedia’s Philippine Preseidential Election Map
- POPULATION DISTRIBUTION: Where do we live?
- Natural Hazard Cartograms of the USA
- Antarctica: Who are your owners?