The pages that follow feature this semester’s student map projects –
conceptualized and executed by the students themselves.
Take a look and learn more about cartography from those who just
experienced composing and designing maps on their first “serious”
attempt to execute a map project. For the cartography experts,
geographers, and map enthusiasts who would come across these pages,
feel free to comment on work of our students.
Please note that these projects are still a “work in progress”, and
the authors would be grateful for your constructive suggestions.
- Admissions per Province to the University of the Philippines (2006 and 2009)
- Governance Index and Foreign Aid Map in the Philippines (2008)
- UP Diliman Theft Incident Distribution (2007-2010)
- Can’t Get Enough Coffee: Coffee Production in the Philippines
- Fraternity Related Crimes in UP (2004-2011)
- USA:AIDS and State Health Budget
- Southeast Asia and Western Pacific Mortality and Physician Demographics
- The Geography of Women in Especially Difficult Circumstances (WEDC)
- 2010 Philippine Election Hotspots
- The Land of Promise
- Isabela Gubernatorial Elections 2010